Individual Golf Lessons
The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club offers individual golf lessons for those interested in taking their game to the next level, and accommodates players of all skill level.
Our professional golf lessons include:
- Interview to determine what the student’s goal
- Evaluation of current swing mechanics and positons
- Evaluation of health issues and equipment ﬁtting
- A strategy to reach to reach their goal
How much do professional golf lessons cost?
- Adult(over 16) individual golf lessons are $175 per hour, or $125 for a 30 minute session.
- Junior(6-16) individual golf lessons are $100 per hour
- Senior(70+) individual golf lessons are $150 per hour
- On course sessions to $200 per hour
On Course Golf Lessons
On Course Golf Sessions can also be customized to the individual needs of the student or group of students. Our on course golf sessions will help each student play the “game within the game!” You will learn how to see the golf course with a different view, and how to transfer the skills you are learning on the range to the golf course.
Group Golf Lessons
The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ will customize group lessons to suit your individual group’s needs. We can customize your group golf lessons with a short game, bunker, or full swing lesson. Each group golf lesson will be a 1:4 ratio (1 instructor per 4 students). This ensures that each student receives the required attention they deserve.
To book a group golf lesson, contact Tina Tombs or call 480-225-0948.
What do group golf lessons cost?
- Adult(Over 16) group lessons are $180/hr for 2 students. Additional students are $30 each.
- Junior(3-16) group lessons are $100/hr for 2 students. Additional students are $20 each.
- For corporate events contact Tina with the information above.
Our packages include:
- Five 1-hour golf clinics: $900(2 students) Additional Students $150 each.
- Five 1-hour clinics: $500(2 students, Junior Rate) Additional Students $100 each.
Corporate Golf Clinics
Enhance your next corporate event at the Arizona Biltmore with a professional golf clinic from LPGA Teaching Professional Tina Tombs. From improving your tee-shot to all aspects of your short game, we can customize the golf clinic to meet your needs. They can be speciﬁc to the short game, bunker lesson, 30-60 yard pitch shots, short irons, hybrids and driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many students are required for a group clinic?
A golf clinic for a corporate or individual group must consist of 16 or more students.